hOW DO YOU CONNECT WITH YOUR COURSE MATES DIRECTLY ON CARAVANS

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @GodwinIlenre ...

I'm not sure what you mean by CARAVANS, but I'm assuming that you mean Canvas ... which is a LMS (Learning Management System).  Meeting your classmates might be a great question to ask of your instructor(s) in the class(es) that you are taking.  Your instructor(s) might have some ways that you can communicate with your classmates.  One of those options might be via the Canvas Inbox where you can message your classmates.  This is similar to e-mail, but it is *not* e-mail because you cannot send messages through the Canvas Inbox to your family and friends because they are, most likely, not enrolled in the class(es) that you are enrolled in.  Conversely, you cannot receive e-mails from friends and family in the Canvas Inbox.  The Canvas Inbox is mainly for communicating with your instructor and your classmates that are enrolled in the same course(s) that you are enrolled in.

You can contact your instructor(s) to ask about more communication options by checking out the information in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.

I hope this will help a bit!  Sing out if you have any questions...thanks!

View solution in original post