Microsoft Team Classes link not available

Jump to solution
scombs426
Community Participant

I had the integration for Microsoft Team Classes working on two production servers we have on campus and at some point we lost the connection.  I've had our admin for Microsoft grant the tenant over again but still no luck.  It creates the team but there's nothing in the Canvas navigation to add to allow the teacher to access the team from within Canvas.  Am I missing something, shouldn't there be a link or has that changed? I'm not having any luck in getting this to work again.  Office 365 still exists to be added to the navigation to access OneDrive.  

Please let me know if there's a better area to post this - I didn't see a specific admin area.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
ColtonSwapp
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @scombs426 

Thanks for posting this in the global Canvas Community! 

I apologize that you are having trouble with the Microsoft Teams Integration. It sounds like there might be an issue with the integration, or possibly the placements of the app. 

• I was able to find THIS information on Teams in Canvas. Are you able to see if the developer key for MSteams is turned on? Microsoft Teams Meetings for Canvas is set up as an inherited developer key. Inherited developer keys are added to all Canvas accounts by default.
  • Are you able to see if the placements are available for Course navigation on the app? 

-Colton 

View solution in original post