Modules in student view

Jump to solution
aholland3
Community Novice

After I set up my modules with the assignments I published everything; however, when I went to the student view, the modules were not visible... only the assignments?? I would like to modules to be visible because it is much more organized for the students. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi  @aholland3 ...

It won't enable the "Modules" and "Announcements" buttons when you click and drag them to the top in your "Settings" >> "Navigation" screen?  That sounds pretty strange.  Instead of clicking and dragging, have you tried clicking on the three dots icon next to the button name and then choose "+ Enable" (and then save changes)?  Also, have you tried using a different browser?  In general, I would suggest Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser of choice when navigating around Canvas (making sure that it's an up-to-date browser).  If you are already using one of these browsers, have you tried the other?  Beyond that, I would recommend that you contact the Canvas Help Desk to see if they can help troubleshoot this more with you.  How to contact Canvas Support

Please keep us updated, Angela.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes