My name is not showing up in my professors' class rosters

Jump to solution
Havenap
Community Member

I am a student, and recently enrolled in classes for this semester. I contacted two of my professors after noticing that I am not added to their Canvas pages. Both of them told me that they looked up my name, and I am not on their roster. This is only a problem in these two classes. According to my school's website, I am definitely enrolled in both classes. I was told to contact my advisor immediately, who then told me to contact Canvas support. I am unsure where exactly to go to get a timely answer, but I need help urgently as I can't access my course materials for either class.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @Havenap ...

Unfortunately, Canvas Community members won't be able to help answer specific questions about enrollments of your courses at The University of Oklahoma...as we do not have access to their Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  This is most likely an issue where you are enrolled in the courses in Oklahoma's SIS (Student Information System), but your enrollment details haven't yet been passed along to Canvas.  (You should check, though, in your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen in Canvas to see if they are listed there...as they may be in an "unpublished" state...in which case your instructors would need to "publish" the courses in order for you and your classmates to get access to the course content.)  I took a few moments to browse the UO website, and I found the following page which has some contact information for you:

Campus Support & Resources

Hopefully you will be able to find someone to speak with who can help you get your enrollments resolved soon.  Good luck!

View solution in original post