Canvas Blank Screen

Jump to solution
FabianYibirin
Community Novice

I logged into canvas today and it doesn't show any of my courses on my computer, but it does show my classes and gives me access to them on my phone. I am unsure what to do, and I was wondering if this is an issue that you guys run into often. My name is Fabian, and this is my first semester at TCC. Get back to me whenever you can. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hey there, @FabianYibirin ...

There could be any number of reasons you are seeing a blank screen when you sign into Canvas.  When you go to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen in Canvas, do you see any of your courses listed there?  If you see them, they may be in an "unpublished" state (see the far right "Published" column on that screen).  If the courses are not published yet, your instructor will need to "publish" the course in order for you and your classmates to see the content.

How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

Also, check to see that your browser is up-to-date.  In general, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are good browsers to use when navigating around the Canvas environment.  What are the browser and computer requirements for Instructure products?

You can also try to clear your browser cache/history:

I searched the Tallahassee Community College website, and I found the following knowledge base article that might have some good contact information for you (under "Need more help?"):

Article - Where is My Canvas Course? (teamdynamix.com)

Finally, you can reach out to Canvas Support:

How do I contact Canvas Support? - Instructure Community

I hope one or more of these things will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions...thanks!  Be well.

View solution in original post