cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonyLynch
Community Member

Need help with LTI integration

Jump to solution

We are struggling to understand how to get our application integrated into a school's canvas implementation. They want us to use LTI as the integration method and we are having almost no success. Any assistance would be appreciated even to the point of hiring a consultant. 

Please help.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @TonyLynch 

More information is needed!

• What application?
  • Does the application have an established Canvas LTI developed, or do you need to create it or have the vendor create it?
  • Have you discussed this with the vendor?

The following linked Search Page from this community lists many (several pages) major integrations with links to how-to documentation. You might also find the following specific links useful.....

Finally, you might want to peruse the Developers Group in this community!

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @TonyLynch 

More information is needed!

• What application?
  • Does the application have an established Canvas LTI developed, or do you need to create it or have the vendor create it?
  • Have you discussed this with the vendor?

The following linked Search Page from this community lists many (several pages) major integrations with links to how-to documentation. You might also find the following specific links useful.....

Finally, you might want to peruse the Developers Group in this community!

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Kelley,

Thank you for replying, we really appreciate it. In answer to your questions;

1. This is a custom application that we developed for the school. They would like us to integrate it into their instance of Canvas. That is not an area we have expertise. 
  2. Our application does not have any LTI integration done on it. We have an internal authentication methodology and grade tracking capability, but not through LTI or Canvas.

We have gone through the forum pages and just not been able to get through the issues. I posted in the jobs section for a consulting position but have not seen any replies. 

Thanks again

Andrew37
Community Participant

Hi Tony,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as I have in  the past worked on some very complex Canvas LMS integrations.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew