New Help Icon

Jump to solution
AJ1981
Community Explorer

Hi.

The new Help icon (box with a question mark) is in the middle of the screens (laptops, ipads, and phones). Is there anyway you put this somewhere else, say the left side of the screen because even having it on the right side previously would get in the way of the links on the right side of the screen. Yesterday I needed to print hard copies of my materials I have stored in Canvas to give to a tutor to help with a student and every pageI printed had a the icon (box with the question mark) on my papers. I have included screen shots from both my laptop screen and phone to show you where this icon is popping up at. Additionally I noticed yesterday this icon was in the middle of the screens of my students on their iPads too. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

@AJ1981 ...

Oh!  I see that you are using the k12.instructure.com Canvas environment, and I see that same blue question mark icon on the bottom center of my Dashboard.  I can only move it up and down the screen...not left or right.  Thanks for sharing that additional screenshot.  That interface is the Impact software that integrates with Canvas.  There are some related topics about this:

You might want to add your comments to the first topic that I've linked to above...so that Instructure staff is aware.

View solution in original post

0 Likes