New Quizzes Problem

danielvega
Community Member

Anyone else having issues with the below.

First issue

There are quizzes (new) from last year, that I am going to use again this year.

So I went to last year course and selected Send To and my name. Stated it was successful. I then opened this school year course and went to Share Content and sure enough there it was. So I then clicked Import and selected the course. Got message that said "Import Started Successfully" Next I go search on imported assignment and it is not there. Waited about 30 minutes and nothing.

I sent it again thinking I missed a step. Same result. I sent a New Quiz 4 times and it never showed up on imported assignments. I never has this problem last year.

I then decided to try Copy To and that worked, but this still does not solve the problem with Send To and Importing mentioned above.

Second issue

I used New Quizzes as Bell Ringers. There is a bell ringer that I used today that I would like to use again tomorrow. I am just changing a few questions. I went to the far right where the 3 dots are at. I clicked Duplicate and it showed like it was creating it, but it never did. It spun and eventually timed out. The options were "Try Again or Cancel" So I then tried using Duplicate and got the same error. Showed like it was creating, about about 7 or 8 minutes, it stopped and stated there was an error. Retry or Cancel.

There are no issues with duplicating Pages or Assignments.

Labels (1)