No alert when entering a new module?

Jump to solution
LoraKuenstler
Community Member

When clicking "Next" through module info, there is no notification when a new module is entered.  Also, is there no way to get back to module you are viewing in the table of contents without being directed to the very top?  I need help understanding the navigation features! 

0 Likes
3 Solutions
Ron_Bowman
Community Champion

@LoraKuenstler -

You did not mention if you were a student or an instructor. 

Thanks for posting a question I have never considered as an instructor(for various reasons).  I agree that it would be nice if when you entered a new module there was an indication.  However, if the course is setup to step through the modules, it is easy enough to add a page as the first item for every module that would have the module information provided - including the module name

I will just point you towards the two manual pages regarding modules, then if you have follow up information or questions, feel free to reply.

Instructor manual section for modules

Students guide for modules

View solution in original post

SusanNiemeyer
Community Contributor

As an Instructor, I have created a special page at the end of each module. My students and I find it helpful. See the attached photo.

@SusanNiemeyer -

That is a great way to end the module.  Then for the starting page of the next module you could have a group of people trudging off to the fields for work 😊