Offline quizzes

Jump to solution
GersonBronstein
Community Member

Is it possible to configure offline quizzes on Canvas? The student takes the quizz and the answers are uploaded the next time he/she connects to the Internet. Timing and # of tentatives would be the same as online quizzes. I'm the administrator of Canvas and students are facing several issues related to connection downtimes while taking quizzes.

Thks

GB

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi @GersonBronstein ...

Thank you for the additional information that you are in Brazil.  Do you and your students have a way to contact the Canvas Help Desk staff?  If so, that's where I would start first.  That way, you can determine if the issue really is on the Canvas side or if it is something else...such as your 3G or 4G connections.

How do I contact Canvas Support?

Once you've ruled out things with the Help Desk, if you feel that submitting a Feature Idea is still worthwhile, you can do so here in the Community website.  Here are a few documents to help get you started:

Hopefully one or more of these resources will be of help to you.  Good luck with your investigations!  Keep us posted on things as you learn more.

View solution in original post

0 Likes