Only Some Mail Is Being Sent Via Canvas

Jump to solution
FDASJ
Community Member

I have been using the feature in Canvas that allows me to send an email to "All In Students" and to send to each recipient individually.

This has worked for all my courses -- except one and only starting after April 28, 2021. (I had my students trace when it was they received the last email from me via Canvas.)

Was there any change implemented since April 28? I don't think I changed any course settings. I am pretty sure I am using the function correctly (it works in all my other courses), but for this one course, when I try to send an email to all the students, only 2 get them. (These 2 are also the first 2 in the list of people / students.) It used to work until April 28. Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else encountered this before?

Help!

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @FDASJ 

That must be very frustrating!

For the record, Canvas does not have an email function. It has user messaging through the Inbox, but that is not email.

No change has been made, as far as I know, to this functionality and it is working fine in my courses. I can only suggest that you submit a support ticket. Go to Help, then click "Report a Problem".

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes