Pages and assignments visible to students

Jump to solution
mirela_cherciov
Community Novice

Hello,

I have published content under Pages and Assignments (an on-line discussion) and I can't make it visible to students. The eye is still there. 

Mirela 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Steve_Watts
Community Champion

Hi  @mirela_cherciov  and welcome to the Canvas Community. The links that appear on the course navigation menu on the left of the screen are defined in course settings and can be changed by the teacher. As well as creating specific items such as an assignment, you can set whether the general link for the assignment tool appears on the navigation menu for students. From your description it sounds like you've created some pages and assignments but the link for these tools has not been added to the menu - the eye icon signifies that the menu link is hidden from students.
To control which links appear on the menu, go to Settings then change to the Navigation tab where you will see a list of all the available tools/links. The items in the bottom part of the list are hidden from students. To make an item visible, drag it to the top part of the list. See this page for full instructions: How do I manage Course Navigation links?

View solution in original post

0 Likes