Pre-Packaged CSS Code for Course Design

Jump to solution
cwerner
Community Participant

Hello, I'm a Canvas Admin for my college, and I'm looking for "pre-packaged" CSS code that could be uploaded into Canvas and used with styling headers and creating other course design features.  My team has discussed creating templates for courses and would like some CSS code to assist with the design.  I did find the discussion; "Five-Star Course Design, etc." but I'm wondering if anyone has any additional suggestions or information.  

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
BradMoser
Community Coach
Community Coach

We currently use CidiLabs to leverage pre-packaged CSS and JavaScript code for our delivery of enhanced content in Canvas. We partnered with them when we decided to create virtual content during Covid. We are continuing to use them because they provide a solid design experience for all our teachers.  What I love about it, is not all our teachers have html, css background. But with CidiLabs you can create account wide page templates and branded content that can be pushed out using blueprints, course templates or Commons. 

it also has a ton of themes that can further be customized. 

The design tools is pretty simple interface with lots of advanced features that can be enabled or hidden. 

if you haven’t checked out CidiLabs you might want to. It beats having to run our own custom CSS and ensure it updates when Canvas does. 

Learn more about CidiLabs design tools.

View solution in original post