Question Banks

Jump to solution
PatriciaBundus
Community Member

How do I move my account question banks to someone else's account? I am leaving the department. The faculty do not have access to my admin account question banks.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
JamesSekcienski
Community Coach
Community Coach

@PatriciaBundus

I noticed that you mentioned "admin account question banks".  Are the question banks that you are trying to share, ones that exist within a course or within an account/sub-account? If they are created at the account/sub-account level, then other admins* that have access to that account/sub-account would also have access to those question banks (*assuming they have the appropriate admin permission).

Also, just to confirm, are you using "Classic Quizzes"?

View solution in original post

Hi @PatriciaBundus,

According to the  How do I create a quiz by finding questions in a q... - Instructure Community - 1034  guide, instructors should have access to account/subaccount question banks as long as they are a teacher of a course in that account/subaccount.  With classic quizzes, I don't believe banks are really ever owned by an individual user, so there's no transfer/share for then, people just get access based off of their roles in a course or by being an admin for the specific account where the questions reside.

Hope this info helps.

-Chris

View solution in original post

0 Likes