Questions Enrollment-Modules-website

Jump to solution
TerryDowning-Ha
Community Member

Hello;

My sincere thanks to all who have replied to my questions. Based on your help I have successfully changed Canvas to display my Modules as the Home Page, and I have fixed the modules so that students must complete module 1 before module 2 …and so on.

However, I do have a few more questions:

1) Somehow, I am enrolled as instructor and as student into my Canvas Course. How can I remove myself as student.

2) I want students to be able to take the learning modules as often as needed. However, when test this out by taking the modules a second or third time, I have to keep clicking “Reset Student View” each time I want to take the modules again. Do the students have to keep clicking “Reset Student View” every time they want to take the modules again?

Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Terry

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @TerryDowning-Ha ..

1) Somehow, I am enrolled as instructor and as student into my Canvas Course. How can I remove myself as student.

Talk with your school's Canvas administrator about this.  They should be able to remove your role as a student in the course so that you are only listed with the "Teacher" role.

2) I want students to be able to take the learning modules as often as needed. However, when test this out by taking the modules a second or third time, I have to keep clicking “Reset Student View” each time I want to take the modules again. Do the students have to keep clicking “Reset Student View” every time they want to take the modules again?

Students do not have a "Reset Student View" button because they cannot use the Student View button like you can.  That's just an option for you to view your course as a student would see it.  Students don't have "Reset Student View" button at all because they are already students.

Hope this makes sense!  Let Community members know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

0 Likes