Quiz 'True/False' Font Size

Jump to solution
harriet1
Community Novice

I have a quiz where I have made all of the text font pt14 so it is easier to read. The only part that I am not sure how to make bigger is for the True/False questions? The 'True' 'False' click options are still pt12 and I can't see how to edit this to make them bigger? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

See attachment for a visual of what I mean

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @harriet1  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  To my knowledge, there is no way to do this in the Canvas interface.  There may be a way to change the underlying Canvas code or add either some custom JavaScript or CSS to your school's overall Canvas account (this would be handled by your school's local Canvas administrator), but adding custom code like this changes the True/False text size property for everyone at your school...not just for you and your course(s).  So, that might not be something that would be desired by everyone at your school.

I've shared your question with the Canvas Developers‌ group here in the Community in the event that there is a workable solution.  If you aren't following this group, please use the link that I have provided, and then you'll see two buttons on the top right corner of the screen to click on: "Follow" and "Actions".  Once you click on "Actions", select the "Join group" option.

I hope this will be of help to you, Harriet.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes