Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smykke

Regrading Quiz Multiple Dropdowns

I know that the simple solution is to not make the mistake in the first place.  But.   When things change and you make a change to a quiz.  I'm sure all users would like the force a regrade of ALL quiz types, not just MC.

I don't understand why a multiple dropdown quiz can't be regraded when a change to the quiz occurs.

I understand in my instance I make 2 changes (changed point value from 1pt/question to 4 pts (1/drop down)/question).  But shouldn't Canvas be smart enough to adjust the grade of both the points earned and not just the point total?

When I find an error in the answer choices of a multiple drown down question, why can't I force (or be prompted) to regrade like in the MC options?  

Please add this feature.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JoshuaHarper
Community Member

I also don't understand why it is not possible to regrade any question type; only certain types can be regraded and have point adjustments. It would be extremely useful to be able to fix errors and typos in the creation of the quiz after students have taken it with things like essay questions, and not just fill-in-the-blank or multiple choice.