Remove Canvas Account From A Device

Jump to solution
MarianneBulatao
Community Member

I am a college student. My dad checks my canvas assignments. I know what my assignments are, and I do them on time. It just bothers me when my dad told me about what I should do, when I already know what to do. It just seems he doesn't trust me, and I don't like it. How to remove canvas account from a parent device?

Labels (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @MarianneBulatao,

I came across this unanswered question while doing a cleanup of the community.  As far as I know, once you or your school gives observer/parent access to someone, it can only be removed by the parent or your local Canvas admin team (usually in the eLearning / IT / Digital Education areas).  I would recommend reaching out to your college's support team to request removing the observer/parent from your account.

We are marking this post as a solution to help Community Members find and respond to the newest and most active threads.

At any time, any Community member can click the “Not the Solution” option and then respond in-thread with your follow-up questions. It’s important to include @CommunityForums in that reply so we can restore the entire topic to our list of unanswered questions we check routinely.

View solution in original post