Retrieving Survey Results from courses that have ended?

Jump to solution
Stevemart826
Community Member

I use the Quiz tool to construct an ungraded survey for students to anonymously answer my course evaluation questions. I never had a problem with Blackboard going back after a semester has ended to retrieve Survey results. Yet as of this date, 1/30/21, not only can I not retrieve their comments from our Spring semester which ended little over a month ago on 12/22/20. I did check before the semester ended and several students had done the evaluation.

This information is crucial for my own self-evaluation but also as part of my tenure application. My campus Canvas coordinator hasn't gotten back to me about this. Does anyone know how to do this? I can retrieve course content like Assignments and regular student submissions (thank goodness I save the grades), but not this.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @Stevemart826 

Access to concluded courses is set by your school's Canvas Admin, and that is who you will need to contact to get help with this.

Depending on how your school has set up it's terms, you might be able to extend the course's end date out so that you can access it without help. See How do I change the start and end dates for a course?  If that doesn't work; then as I said, you will need to contact your school's admin.

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes