Rubric Scores/Outcomes Showing in Learning Mastery Gradebook when assignment is Not For Grading

Jump to solution
nerfphysics2
Community Member

So I use EBG and I don't put any assignments in the gradebook. I only want my assessment scores to show and count in the gradebook. With the Traditional Gradebook, I check 'don't count toward final grade' and that works fine. 

I do want to attach outcomes and rubrics to my assignments so students know where they're at with their performance - BUT I don't want those rubric/outcome scores to show/count in Learning Mastery Gradebook. I had assumed that checking 'Don't count toward final grade." would prevent those assignment rubric/outcome scores from showing in Learning Mastery Gradebook. However, they are all showing and appear to be calculated into the Decaying Average score.

Am I doing something wrong or is there no way to give rubric/outcome scores without having them count/show in Learning Mastery Gradebook?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
asessions
Instructure
Instructure

Hi @nerfphysics2! When creating the assignment rubric with attached outcomes, there is an option you may select to achieve this called "Don't post Outcomes results to Learning Mastery Gradebook". 

View solution in original post