Sage quiz questions

Jump to solution
CaroleSorrenti
Community Member

I have accessed the Power Points from Sage for my text, including the test bank.  It doesn't seem to be set up for me to copy a question into my quizzes which include my own questions. Does anyone know how I can do that?

0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @CaroleSorrenti,

I came across this unanswered question while doing a cleanup of the community.  

Unfortunately, each publisher handles their Canvas integrations, exams, etc differently, so it's hard for community members to know how each one is intended to work.  I would recommend contacting Sage to ask about this, as they should be the most knowledgable about using their own products with Canvas.

We are marking this post as a solution to help Community Members find and respond to the newest and most active threads.

At any time, any Community member can click the “Not the Solution” option and then respond in-thread with your follow-up questions. It’s important to include @CommunityForums in that reply so we can restore the entire topic to our list of unanswered questions we check routinely.

View solution in original post