Schedule Pages to open within a module

Jump to solution
mseely
Community Member

Is it possible to schedule the opening of Pages within a Module that is already opened and published?  I'd like to have some things opened in the module for students to access, and then have other items (i.e. pages or files) open later in the week.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@mseely ...

To my knowledge, you can't schedule pages to open in an already open module.  Pages don't have any kind of scheduling mechanism associated with them.  You could create an ungraded assignment with availability dates, though.  Might that work for needs instead?

How do I add or edit details in an assignment? - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com) -- See the section on "Edit Due and Availability Dates" near the bottom of this Guide

This additional Guide may also help: What is the difference between assignment due date... - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @mseely - In addition to what @Chris_Hofer  shared, I wanted to connect this thread to an ongoing Idea Conversation. Let us schedule a Publish Date / Time for Content Pages. This idea is Currently in Development, so if you add a comment and/or rate (star) the idea, you'll automatically receive updates as the idea progresses through our Idea Development Process. 

View solution in original post