Setting an automatic reply in Canvas Inbox

Jump to solution
juliet_obrien
Community Novice

Is there any way to set an automatic reply in Canvas Inbox? Which would then be sent to any and every individual student sending a message: either until the reply is turned off, or for a specified time period? Like with email and out of office / out of regular working hours replies. Thanks!

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @juliet_obrien  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  An "out of office" automatic reply does not exist in Canvas.  However, searching the Community, I found the following Feature Idea which may be of interest: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/13374-auto-reply-for-email" modifiedtitle="true" title="Auto-r....  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something that you would like Instructure to implement in Canvas, please consider voting on this idea and maybe even add a comment to the bottom letting them know why this kind of feature would be important to you.  I know this might not be the answer you were hoping for, but I do hope that it helps to answer your question.  Thanks Juliet.

View solution in original post