Show comments after EACH question, rather than at quiz submission?

Jump to solution
JeremyCannata
Community Member

I am writing clinical simulations which requires providing types assessment data that the student have selected. I can include these in the comments under the correct answer, but Canvas will only allow the students to see these comments after the ENTIRE QUIZ is submitted rather than EACH QUESTION. I want to be able to have the students view the comments after EACH QUESTION is answered. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Greetings @JeremyCannata ...

This would be a nice feature to have in Canvas...I agree.  Unfortunately, I don't believe this is possible at this time.  In searching the Feature Ideas here in the Community, I came across this one: New Quizzes: Immediate feedback in quizzes - Canvas Community.  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something you would like Instructure to implement in Canvas, you may want to give it a star rating (How do idea conversations work in the Canvas Commu... - Canvas Community) and also leave a comment at the bottom of it letting their engineers know why a feature like this would be important to you in Canvas.

I know this might not be the answer you were looking for, but I hope it has helped to answer your question.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes