SpeedGrader Hyperlinks in Comments

Jump to solution
DrMM
Community Member

I need a way to provide a Hyperlink in the comment section of Speed Grader.   I need students to be able to click the hyperlink to view whatever it is I want them to view.     I understand that I can paste a URL in the comments, but then students must copy and paste it into a browser.   Students seem not to want to take the extra time to paste the URL into a browser.

I am looking for this option for multiple reasons.  

1. I want to provide students feedback that includes a specific resource for them to review.

2. I want to provide video feedback including recording my screen.  i want to use an app like Screencastify that provides me with a link to a feedback video to share with students.

Please make this function available.  I see that others were asking for this option back in 2020.

1 Solution
JeffCampbell
Community Contributor

This is a good idea. I would suggest submitting it as a feature idea. That can be done HERE. Before submitting, you might do a quick search there to see if the idea is already in an existing theme. Themes are collections of ideas centered around specific aspects of Canvas that include ideas already submitted. Voting on themes occurs twice a year. A round of voting just ended in November and evaluations are being done to identify which themes will be Prioritized. If something does not already exist there that matches your idea, please submit it. 

View solution in original post