Speedgrader missing

Jump to solution
CC19
Community Explorer

Hi Helpful People,

When I went to mark an assignment, there is no longer a way to access it. When I get to the assignment page, Speedgrader is gone. This is for ALL assignments and quizzes, even the ones I have previously graded using Speedgrader.

Here's an assignment I want to grade, that has no option to access submissions (that's blank space to the right, where speedgrader would normally appear):

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 2.42.59 PM.png

This is a screenshot of an exam I've already graded, where speedgrader used to be it is now gone:

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 2.36.39 PM.png

The only thing I can think of is that I deleted the Test Student - is this what is causing this? I thought it might be my browser (because I've noticed stuff is sometimes wonky when using Safari), but that's not it.

Please help, thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @CC19 

Actually, Safari can get wonky in Canvas, and I always recommend that my teachers use either Chrome or Firefox.

Here's the deal, I spent a couple hours grading this morning, and SpeedGrader showed up in every assignment, quiz and discussion I graded - without fail. Just to make sure nothing has gone wrong since 5:00 am this morning, I just went in and verified. Below is a screenshot of what I just found........

kmeeusen_0-1614462957153.png

Try a different browser, and if that doesn't work, I can only suggest submitting a Support ticket: go to Help, and chose "Report a Problem".

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post