Suspend a Susbcription

Jump to solution
AndreaBarrantes
Community Member

Hi there!!

I'm having issues to remove the subscription of a couple of students who by x, y reason had to dropt. In the pass I was able to perform the action of suspend subscription but no any more. Any ideas or work around to fix it? Thanks! Andrea

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @AndreaBarrantes ...

I'm not sure what you mean by "suspend subscription".  The only thing I can think of related to subscriptions is discussion topics that you want to "subscribe" to within a Canvas course.  Are you, by chance, wondering how to deactivate a particular user in a course?  If that is the case, you can follow the steps in this Guide (but you may ultimately need to have your school's Canvas administrator help with this): How do I deactivate an enrollment in a course? - Instructure Community - 750 (canvaslms.com).

And actually, now that I look at the admin Guides, there is a Guide on how to suspend a user..not a subscription.  How do I suspend or reactivate users in an account... - Instructure Community - 504141 (canvaslms.co....  Is this what you are trying to do (if you are a Canvas admin at your school)?

Please keep us posted...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes