Syllabus

Jump to solution
faisal_abdus-sa
Community Novice

Hi, how do you add a syllabus to your calendar?

1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @faisal_abdus-sa  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

If you have been given teacher access to a Canvas course for your certification....................

If you are being asked to copy/paste your syllabus, you can post it almost anywhere that includes a Rich Content Editor (RCE), but I suspect your instructor is wanting you to post it in the Syllabus Content area of a Canvas Course you are using to create content in. Learn how at How do I use the Syllabus as an instructor? and also How do I edit the Syllabus in a course? 

If you only have student-level access to a course...........

Tthen your instructor is asking you to paste a copy of your syllabus to an assignment. It sounds to me like you are only looking at the Calendar, and not actually navigating to your course and to the specific assignment. You can navigate there directly from the Calendar by clicking on the name of the assignment in the Calendar. Once you get to the assignment, this guide will show you how to submit How do I submit an online assignment? and likely this one How do I submit a text entry assignment? 

If you are still in doubt, then I suggest you contact your instructor. Learn how at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10574-4212710325 

Please let us know how this works out for you.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes