Theme not carrying over for new quizzes

Jump to solution
rsimizon
Community Member

I've just added my theme to my canvas account, but the theme isn't applying to quizzes. For example links should be dark red (they are for all other pages, discussions and assignments), but in my quizzes they are purplish-blue. The submit button is also appearing blue, but everywhere else in my instance the buttons are purple. Does anyone know a way that I can adjust the theme of the quizzes to match everything else?

Issue.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Thank you, @rsimizon.  So, based on your screenshot, it looks as though you are using New Quizzes.  I believe the New Quizzes interface has been created as a LTI inside of Canvas.  Since this is the case, I'm not sure that any of the theme settings you've configured at the Canvas account level apply inside of the LTI.  If you were using current Classic Quizzes, I would expect to see the color settings that you had configured.  However, with New Quizzes, that might not actually be the case.  A call to the Canvas Support folks would be a good idea for you here.  How do I contact Canvas Support? - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

If you happen to find out an answer from Canvas Support, it would be great if you could provide an update here...thanks much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes