Trouble accessing grade book

Jump to solution
MrsJJo
Community Member

I can no longer access my grade book. When I click on grades, it flashes for a brief moment and then doesn't load at all. I also can no longer view submitted assignments on Canvas unless I download and open them. This is happening with all my courses and started over a month ago. I am able to grade assignments on speed-grader, but can't see the big picture or all assignments, leave assignment comments on their submissions, or see their grades. I have tried switching browsers from safari to google with the same result. Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know why this might be happening to me or have any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @MrsJJo ...

In addition to the information provided by @JessicaDeanSVC, you might want to try clearing your history/cache files in your browser.  Once you do this, close your browser, then re-start your browser.  Log back in to Canvas to see if things are better.  If none of these things work, then I would recommend reaching out to Canvas Support to see if they have any suggestions.

I hope this information will be helpful to you.  Please come back here to provide an update once you talk with Canvas Support...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes