Two Accounts

Jump to solution
KarenADavies
Community Member

Hi

I appear to have two accounts (One that I set up to access some pre course work and another issued to me when I started the actual course) Both have the same email and password. I have been working off an ipad on the canvas app but don't have full access to what I need to do. When I sign in on a desktop for full functionality, I can only see my pre-course work and not the actual course. I am assuming that this is the original account that I set up.

Help!

TIA

Karen

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Greetings, @KarenADavies ...

I think you are going to need to reach out to your school's Canvas administrator or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department.  Canvas Community members are not able to access your school's Canvas environment or any course you may be taking at your school.  Canvas administrators have the ability to merge two accounts together...as detailed in this Canvas admin Guide:

How do I merge users in an account?

You might want to provide the person you talk with a link to this Guide for their reference.

I hope this will help and that you'll get things sorted out soon.  Good luck!  Take care...be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes