cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
l_t_l_stende
Community Member

Update about making a module visible to only one section and using canvas in teacher education

Hi!

I have two questions I hope somebody can answer:

1. I was wondering if there is any updates about making a module visible to only one section?

See discussion about it here: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Question-Forum/Making-a-module-visible-to-only-one-section...

2. I work as a administrator in teacher education at the University of Oslo where I am responsible  for Canvas. In that regard I was wondering if there are any communities in Canvas that have a specific focus on usage of Canvas in teacher education? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Naomi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @l_t_l_stende

1. There is currently a feature idea that suggests modifying module access to specific groups, sections, or users. If you'd like to support that idea, you can give it a rating and/or comment on the idea. 

2. Just to clarify, are you looking for a group that discusses how to teach instructors to use Canvas or how to teach professional development courses for instructors using Canvas? We have a variety of Interest Groups in the Instructure Community. If you're looking for something role-based, the Admin group or perhaps the Instructional Design group may be a good fit. If you have interests in a particular subject to focus on for professional development, like accessibility, there's also a group for that. 

Naomi