Why did my calendar stop putting a line through completed assignments and how do I fix it?

Jump to solution
ssparks75
Community Novice

Until about 2 semesters ago, when I completed an assignment in Canvas the assignment would get a line marked through it on my calendar. This was super helpful so I could quickly tell what was done and what wasn't.  One day out of the blue this just stopped.  I have searched the settings for a fix or for a way to manually mark things off with no luck.  Is there a way to fix this?  Now I just have to write down every assignment and mark it off my written list when it is done.  It was much easier the other way when I could quickly look at my calendar and see which assignments were completed. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Robbie_Grant
Community Champion

@ssparks75 

Welcome to the Canvas Community!!!

Here is what I found in the guide:

Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10576-4212710322 

Calendar assignments can also be crossed out, which is a simple way to keep track of assignments. Assignments are crossed out once the assignment has been submitted. However, assignments that have been awarded a grade but do not contain an actual submission will not be crossed out.

If you are not seeing this behavior, I would highly recommend that you open a trouble ticket with Support.  This can be done by clicking Help > Report a Problem.

Robbie

View solution in original post

0 Likes