Why is it that only my institute course is displayed in my canvas dashboard withou my pc101 displaye

Jump to solution
Pre2011
Community Member

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi there, @Pre2011 ...

I'm not sure I completely understand your question.  Are you looking for a course with the name "PC101"?  Canvas Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s), so this might be a bit difficult to troubleshoot here.  Have you looked in your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen to see if the course is listed there?  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?  If the course is listed on your "All Courses" screen, has it been published by your instructor (look in the far right "Published" column)?  If you do not see your course listed there, you'll need to reach out to your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department to see if they can help get you enrolled in the course.

I hope I've helped to answer your question, but if I have completely misunderstood your question, please provide some additional details so that Community members might be able to help get this resolved for you.  Thanks!

View solution in original post