Withhold Feedback & Correct Answers until Date (Classic Quizzes)

hlively
Community Member

I've read the instructor guide on Quiz Setting Options (https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Instructor-Guide/What-options-can-I-set-in-a-quiz/ta-p/683), but I'd like to do something that perhaps is not an option (yet!).

It would be helpful if there was a show/hide date for Quiz Responses (including any instructor set feedback). Since I have three classes using the same quizzes, I like to withhold quiz responses, feedback, and correct answers until the end of the day at which point I would like it all to be viewable. The current settings do not allow me to set this in advance. If I set a date/time, only correct answers are withheld (responses and feedback are viewable by students right away which encourages answer sharing). If I uncheck "Let Students See Their Quiz Responses" then I have to remember to edit the quiz later and publish the answers manually. This approach works, but doesn't allow for me to promise students exactly when feedback will be available (and is quite tedious and easy to forget!). 

Is there a solution I'm missing? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes