course on canvas

Jump to solution
MollySullivan13
Community Member

The course I am enrolled in MAT 103 MATH FOR LIBERAL ARTS will not show up on my courses section. I am enrolled and my course starts Monday so I assume the institution has not updated canvas. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @MollySullivan13 ...

For a question like this, you're going to need to contact either your instructor of the Math for Liberal Arts course or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department.  We here in the Canvas Community do not have access to your school's Canvas environment, so we wouldn't be able to help diagnose why you may or may not have access to your course just yet.  Generally speaking, though, there may be a couple reasons why you do not have access just yet...

• You'll want to check your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen to see if the course is listed there.  If you see it listed there, does it say the course is published or not published?  If the course is not published, then your instructor has not yet granted access to you and the other students in this course.  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student? - Instructure Community 
  • If the course is published, the instructor may have set a start date for Monday, and so you might not be able to access the content until Monday...the start date of your course.
  • If you do not see the course listed at all, then you will need to contact someone at your school to get that straightened out.

I hope these things will help you.  Let Community members know if there is any other questions we can help with related to this issue.  Thanks!

View solution in original post