fix my canvas

Jump to solution
MalakaiCromwell
Community Member

im am a 10th grader and I have multiple honors classes , which I get a lot of home work and every time I log into ccps and click on canvas I get brought to a white page with only dashboard , I can't go to any of my classes or even click courses because there is no option to click courses . I also can't get any of my work through pearson realize either . fix this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@MalakaiCromwell ...

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with accessing your courses.  Most of the issues you've described are things that you are going to have to work with your instructor or someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Learning department about.  We here in the Canvas Community don't have access to your school's Canvas environment, so it would be hard for us to help troubleshoot what might be going on.

I would also recommend the following:

• Check your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen in Canvas.  Do you see your courses listed there?  If so, on the far right side, are the courses listed as "Published" (with a Yes or No)?  If the courses are not published, your instructor will need to do this in order for you and your classmates to get access.
  • Check to see that you are using an up-to-date browser.  Generally speaking, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are good choices.

Keep us posted...thanks!

View solution in original post

@MalakaiCromwell -

sorry to hear that you are having an issue with accessing your courses.  However as I stated earlier there is nothing that we can do explanation wise to help you.

You can try a different browser, clearing your cache to see if that works.  Also, is this accessing the course from your phone or from a computer.  if it is from a phone I strongly suggest that you use a computer instead.  There are enough issue reported about phone problems that I would use it as little as possible for accessing Canvas.

As for your school officials not helping, that is not good.  If your instructors do not know what to do, then they should put you in contact with the people at your school that are administrators for your Canvas instance.  If they do not know what to do then they should contact canvas support.

View solution in original post