grade report needing a change after Incomplete for a student in Marking period

Community Member

How can I Change Grades in a Closed Grading Period Marking Period 1 when a student had an Incomplete and I need to change it WITHOUT changing the Marking period to include the current date. Too much can go wrong with it adding marking period 2? ANY OTHER WAY PLEASE? Sheldon from Airmont, NY