im enrolled in classes but none are showing in canvas dashboard. HELP. class starts next week

Jump to solution
TerricaPurvis
Community Novice

HELP! i am enrolled in 2 classes but they aren't showing in canvas or on the dashboard but i can see them in CTC link as enrolled. They're hybrid so do I just go to class the first day in person then maybe my dashboard will show my classes?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@TerricaPurvis ...

Your question would best be asked by folks at your school who know more about the enrollment process for Canvas courses.  Community members in this forum wouldn't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s).  You might try reaching out to your instructor(s) or staff at your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Learning department.  They would be able to tell you exactly when you would see those courses listed in Canvas.

Also, in Canvas be sure to go to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen.  Do you see the course(s) listed there?  If so, they may be in an unpublished state.  The instructor would need to publish the course in order for you and your classmates to get access to the course content.  If you do not see your course(s) listed on this screen, then you'll for sure want to talk with folks at your school.

How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student? - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

Hope this helps a bit.  Good luck to you with your classes!

View solution in original post

0 Likes