my courses

Jump to solution
SuzanneBauer
Community Member

unable to find my courses on canvas.  where are they.  pls send a link.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@SuzanneBauer ...

Unfortunately, we won't be able to help you get access to your courses here in the Canvas Community because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment, any of your courses, or your school's SIS (Student Information System).  However, I can give you some general guidance.  First, in Canvas, go to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen.

Do you see your courses listed there?  If so, the courses may not be published yet.  If you are a student, your instructors would need to publish the courses in order for you and your classmates to access the course content.  Instructors generally will publish courses on or near the official course start date.

If you do not see your courses listed on the "All Courses" screen, then you will need to reach out to your school's Canvas administrator or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department...as they would be the best ones to help you troubleshoot this more.

I went to Kent State University's website, and I found the following page for you that might be of help: Students | Kent State University.

Hopefully this information will be helpful to you.  Good luck!!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes