cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juliahansel
Community Member

"error":"document_not_found" when I use speedgrader

Jump to solution

On any work students submitted on 4/28/2021 I get the following message: "error":"document_not_found" when I use speedgrader. If I try to download the assignment it gives a failed message.  

I am a middle school science instructor.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
MrsAdamsTeach
Community Participant

Support says it's a known issue that they're working on. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon!

View solution in original post

MrsAdamsTeach
Community Participant

I don't know if you guys got a notification, but most of the submissions should be back and working. If they're not showing in speedgrader, they should be available for download now.  All of mine came back in one of those two forms, so hopefully they're all back for the rest of you as well!

0 Kudos
15 Replies
MrsAdamsTeach
Community Participant

I am having the exact same problem today as well.

Some of the submissions I am able to download and view, but some of them I can't.

It's only on submissions that were made yesterday. Everything else is fine.

MrReed
Community Participant

Teachers in my district are experiencing this as well.  Is the only answer to have students resubmit?

Renae
Community Member

It struck me today. I had students resubmit, but I got the same error, so that didn't help. 

DanielGatson
Community Member

Same with me, I had some resubmit and it had the same error. Can the docs ever be retrieved?

I've also been able to download some to view, but not all. 

DB33
Community Member

I am having the same issue today and it is happening to all submitted work.  I can't download any of them. I submitted a support ticket and hopefully we can get this fixed soon. 

MrsAdamsTeach
Community Participant

Support says it's a known issue that they're working on. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon!

Thank you!

hampts
Community Member

Same here. Not all students but majority. 

DB33
Community Member

This still hasn't been resolved and is getting frustrating as I can't grade any assignments that my students have submitted.  Hopefully this gets fixed asap.