unable to do exam

Jump to solution
kathygallagher
Community Member

I am a student. I have attempted to get into RP proctor by following the instructions in the module. I have downloaded the most upgraded browsers. I have made multiple attempts over the past several days. I have spoken to the help desk then to student support and am still unable to get on.  I am able to go through the entire thing, from downloading to putting in all my info and my test and get all the way through to "good luck on your test" and just when I try to enter to take the exam, a message comes up your broser does not meet the requirements for Canvas. Go to Canvas Community. And I did and re downloaded the browsers and it still will not work. I got the same message. I have one past due exam and two classes with exams in the next 24 hours. Please help me with this. 

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
mzimmerman
Community Contributor

Hi @kathygallagher 

RP Proctor appears to be a remote proctoring tool used by your school.  If you are getting a warning about the browser not being compatible with Canvas, it likely means that the company who makes it has not updated their browser, or you are not using the latest version of the browser.

I recommend that you contact the company for support.  Their support site appears to be

https://www.psionline.com/rpnowuniversity/student

View solution in original post

0 Likes