when i go into canvas it brings up dashboard but the squares fade in and out and doesnt load

Jump to solution
JanetMarsden
Community Member

when I go into canvas it takes me to dashboard fine but wont load up the squares? same happens with apple ipad but apple iphone 8 is fine?when i go into canvas it brings up dashboard but the squares fade in and out and doesnt load

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
JenMurphyA
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @JanetMarsden - 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with Canvas. I'm going to move it to our Canvas Q&A area, since this is our Q&A area for additional products.

Is this still happening today? Some other users reports similar issues yesterday, and it may be resolved.

If not, clearing your cache and cookies may help. How do I clear my browser cache on a Mac? If the issue persists, try to reset your router. Sometimes Canvas users see the dashboard flicker when the built-in firewall in the router blocks elements of code Canvas uses. 

View solution in original post

nwilson7
Community Champion

@JanetMarsden Since all the devices you mentioned are Apple, I am going to guess you are using Safari (plus I have seen this issue a lot when people use Safari).  For Safari and Canvas to work correctly, you need to be on the most up-to-date versions.  I recommend using Google Chrome as it plays much better with Canvas.  Chrome can be downloaded on all Apple devices from the App store.  If you are not already using it, Canvas does have an App too that works great.

Hope this helps!

-Nick

View solution in original post