why does canvas not have an account for me ?

Jump to solution
BRANZUELAJOEY
Community Novice

Hello Im a new student at Mission college in santa clara california. I recently enrolled in three courses and want to use canvas to get access to my course assignments and books for the class. Can someone please help me get set up. I am getting a message saying canvas doesn't have an account for me even though I'm enrolled at mission and in three classes. has anyone els had this issue before?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @BRANZUELAJOEY ...

Unfortunately, Community members won't be able to help you with getting enrolled into your courses.  This is a question that will need to be addressed with folks at Mission College.  I went to Mission College's website, and I found the following page which has some contact information for you:

Portal | WVMCCD

Hopefully, folks at Mission College will be able to help get these courses added for you in your Canvas environment.  Good luck with conversations with folks at your school, and good luck with your classes!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SusanNiemeyer
Community Contributor

HI @BRANZUELAJOEY,

Instructors often first send out an email about a week before classes begin. Then they will often publish the Canvas courses maybe one to four days before the start date.

I would suggest that you contact your professors by email with your questions.

View solution in original post