How do I remove a university instructional video that is embedded on the home page?

Jump to solution
ClarissaSteffen
Community Member

We have recently transitioned from Moodle to Canvas and so the IT department included an instructional video on how to create a video in Studio.  I successfully created a video, but don't know how to remove the university video that was created to teach instructors how to use the Studio.  I think there is some way to move the new video into the spot where the instructor's video is, but I can't figure it out.  I was able to upload the video I created in studio, but now both my video and the university instructional video are on the homepage.  I need to either remove the university instructional video or replace it with my video, but I can't figure out how to do either.  Can someone please tell me how to either remove or replace the studio instructional video?

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ClarissaSteffen ...

If you need to remove an embedded video, you should be able to put your cursor at the bottom right corner of the video (similar to putting your cursor at the end of a word), and then hit your Backspace key on your keyboard to delete it from your editing screen.  Does that work for you?

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Thanks for you response, I figured it out.  I didn't have the cursor to the right of the video but now it is working properly and I thank you for your help. 

View solution in original post