How do you edit the time a question is displayed in Studio?

Jump to solution
KarenMatson
Community Explorer

I want to put two questions at the end of the video and the only way it appears that I can do that is to watch the entire video to that point and click the start / stop button to get the + sign to appear so I can add a question. 

If I can edit the time the question is displayed then I can create them and place them where I want without having to watch the entire video.

I also can't fast forward or drag the cursor to the end, that just restarts the video, very frustrating.

Any tips would be helpful.

Thank you,

Karen Matson

Instructional Designer 

Evidence in Motion

0 Likes
1 Solution
NicoletteStaley
Community Team
Community Team

Hello @KarenMatson!

If you mean that you are unable to add questions to a Studio Quiz unless you are at the end of the video, then I suspect that you are not pausing the video at the point you want to insert a question.  When you pause the video, the plus sign should appear in the timeline for you to insert a question at the point where the video is paused.  You can't add a question while the video is playing because Canvas wouldn't be able to determine at which point you wanted to question to appear.  More an adding questions to a Studio quiz can be found here.

View solution in original post