Insights Not Showing Students Viewing Videos Properly

Jump to solution
kmitchell212
Community Member

I have an instructor saying her Insights in Studio are not showing up properly as of last week. Before then, student views were populating. The last few videos that have been assigned to a class of 14, only show 2 to 5 students viewing, as all students have watched and completed the videos in the past. Why are the Insights not loading properly? Is there a solution to this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
greydon
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello @kmitchell212 

This is probably better suited for Canvas Support as they can look at the actual video and see what's going on. If there's an actual issue and it appears to be broken or malfunctioning, they can investigate further. Beyond that, I would try basic trouble shooting; clearing cache, try another browser, device, etc. Have you looked into the issue? Is it not working for you either?

Because of the complexity of the issue, and the concerns for privacy, it would be best if you contacted Canvas Support directly to pinpoint the source of the issue and provide a resolution:

https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Basics-Guide/How-do-I-contact-Canvas-Support/ta-p/389767 

View solution in original post