cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I enable Canvas for Elementary in my sub-account?

Find your school's Canvas URL

To find your school or institution's Canvas URL, begin typing the name of your school/institution. Results will appear after you type at least 3 characters. For best results be as specific as possible. If you can't find your school, try using any part of your school's name or searching for your school district or state. You may also need to search for the school using the acronym or full name, for example "USU" and "Utah State University".

How do I enable Canvas for Elementary in my sub-account?

You can enable Canvas for Elementary using the Canvas for Elementary setting in your sub-account.  

Open Account

Open Account

In Global Navigation, click the Admin link [1], then click the name of the account [2].

Open Sub-Accounts

Open Sub-Accounts

In Account Navigation, click the Sub-Accounts link.

Show Accounts

Show Accounts

To display all sub-accounts, click the Down Arrow icon.

Open Sub-Account

Open Sub-Account

Open the sub-account in which you'd like to enable the Canvas for Elementary setting.

To enable the setting in the main sub-account and subsequent sub-accounts, click the main sub-account name [1].

To enable the setting in a single sub-account, click the sub-account name [2].

To create a new sub-account, click the Add icon [3].

Open Settings

Open Settings

In Account Navigations, click the Settings link.

Enable Setting

Enable Setting

In the Settings tab [1], enable the Canvas for Elementary setting by clicking the Canvas for Elementary checkbox [2].

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Have a question about Canvas? Ask in the Q&A forum:
Embed this guide in your Canvas course:

Note: You can only embed guides in Canvas courses. Embedding on other sites is not supported.