Peer reviews per student

0 Likes
(15)

Currently, to view all the peer reviews an individual student has contributed, we need to look at each assignment to see her/his review.

It would be a huge time saver to have each students' peer review contributions noted on either her/his grades page or right side pop up (after selecting the student's name from either the Grades page or People page)

6 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

lauren_nuckols
Community Member

Came here to suggest this topic.  I just assigned a peer review assignment for the first time, and I am surprised to find that I can't see the peer review contributions organized by which student completed them.   I hope Canvas will consider finding a way to make this change.  Thank you.

HosseinTavana
Community Member

Agree!

erica_hill
Community Participant

Agree with this idea.  Our instructors would like to easily 'audit' the peer review contributions.

Right now, they have to go into the assignment, peer review, find the students name and right click on each individual peer that they submitted a review for.

It would be ideal to have all the peer reviews that they submitted in one place for each assignment.

SvenSorenson
Community Member

As I have said elsewhere, we need a single report downloadable with all the peer review comments and rubric results so we can see how the Peer Review process went. At the moment, it is largely useless not having the data.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.