cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greergl
Community Member

Course Link Suggestion

I have a few buttons on my homepage that l now have linked to various external websites and a few with course links to some of my pages. My frustration is that when I try to link the page I want I have to go through tons of pages that have already been made for me by my county just to find the specific page I am looking for. The same goes for when I look through my "Pages" in the navigation to the left. This is tedious and frustrating. Is there an easier way to search for a specific page? If not, just an idea to add a search option to find the specific page people are looking for. 

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @Greergl ...

I do not know of a way to search easily for a page that you want to link to in your course.  Your idea is an interesting one, however.  I would suggest that you submit this as a Feature Idea here in the Community.  To do that, on any page here in the Community, click on the PRODUCT menu at the top of the screen, and then choose IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  On the page that appears, you'll see a red "Suggest an idea" button.

I hope this will be of help to you.  Stay safe, and be well.

tawnyh
Community Member

We have Atomic Search installed in our Canvas instance and it's a time saver to find content quickly!